Friday 21 June 2013

This Monday Afternoon

So finally, I'm posting on the outing I went with Sheera few days back. Wanted to post it sooner, but laziness happened. But anyways, meet Sheera around noon and I was late (again). Super excited cause it's been a long time since we meet up! Went to the Starbucks in Wheelock(Is that how you spell it?) and I super like it. Why? you get to see the outside and people walking and sweating in the hot weather while I'm chilling on my Java Chip. I know, sadist. But we all know we all felt that before, DON'T LIE LAH SIA. Some more they play like nice jazz-esque music and have BIG TABLE SPACE FOR US TO STUDY! Unlike in Northpoint, noisy and all the tables are round and small, how to put notes and laptop you tell me?! So settled on a seat and started studying. And OMG, there's alot of caucasians here which I super appreciate. If you're reading this and caucasian, please be friends with me! I'm so SPG, but whatever.

While we're studying, someone came into Starbucks, I didn't really notice cause I was looking into my laptop, and she walked pass me, I just noticed that this woman was super tall. And then after awhile, I looked around and a few girls were taking photo with a familiar looking woman.

IT'S KIMORA LEE SIMMONS

CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE IT?! KIMORA LEE SIMMONS THE MODEL MOGUL WAS IN THE SAME STARBUCKS AS US. WE'RE BREATHING THE SAME POLLUTED HAZE AIR. WTF?!

I was starstruck as fuck and I turned to Sheera and asked 'Oh My God is that Kimora?' And she replied 'Who is she?' AHAHAHAHAH OMG. Wanted to take a photo with her but didn't cause I was too shy. TOTALLY WASTED. But she was damn tall. At first I thought she was wearing 6 inch heels,  but she's wearing freaking sandals. I'm 174 and she's taller than me. But she looked so pretty and young. Till now I still can't believe it. In disbelieve I tweeted her 'Is the @OfficialKimora in Starbucks?' Haha. So after she left, I returned to my normal state and continued to study for my business module test & K Class stuff. After a few hours, we decided we're done. WE'RE DONE STUDYING. Took some photos while we were in Starbucks.















So we left. And the Haze that day was CRAZY, I can barely open my eyes. Ughh, walked back to ion and we went to eat KFC and gossip about celebs and talk as if we knew them LOL WTF? And then the impossible happened. I was browsing through my twitter.


KIMORA LEE SIMMONS HAS REPLIED MY FUCKING TWEET. I REACHED THAT LEVEL  Basic Bitches be jealous. After that I went to Korean Class and Sheera went home. Reached home at almost 12. SO DAMN TIRED AFTER. Yup, short post on this one. Bye!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER & INSTAGRAM
@ItsJustNeon
FOLLOW ME CAUSE KIMORA TWEETED ME

p.s I haven't print my VC CA.OMG THIS IS BAD
p.s.s I hope the Haze gets so bad school is off for another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment