Sunday 23 June 2013

Study Day Out w/ My Bitches.

So yesterday, Friday, went to meet Sheera & Wani. Suvi was supposed to come but couldn't. As like always, I was late.  And I'm so brave can, when I walked from Ion I walked to the Starbucks without mask, cos YOLO (ikr YOLO is so last year). I didn't wear actually while I was on the train I took it off and it dropped on the floor. SIGHPIE. I'm so clumsy even I cannot stand it. Missed them loads, especially Wani since I met Sheera on Monday. But anyways, didn't really study since all we really did was to chat and talk nonsense. And the funniest thing is Sheera's Calculator spoiled again! So poor thing, because it malfunctioned on Monday too! We tried tapping on our palm/wrist/shoulder and all nonsense, Sheera tried throwing it on the floor, but didn't work as well. So went to a watch shop and changed the battery, I didn't know it existed lah! Didn't wear mask again, cos it dropped on the train remember? And Sheera wanted to give her my clean one and use my dirty one. OMG I said no obviously, HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO NICE?! Feel so blessed to have friends like them.

Anyways, while we were back in Starbucks, this Caucasian guy walked in, and Sheera thought he was hot, and every time she talked to me and looked at me, she'll purposely take a peek at the guy. LOL WTF. Jealous LAH SIAL. Discussed about the modules we were having and Wani's one is soooo interesting, they have like Computer and human interaction and stuff. Anyways, all we did was mundane chatting of nonsense stuff, so here's the photos taken at Starbucks.


















After we left, we were deciding what to eat, and after long enough we settled for Popeyes'. And we started out nonsense on how if we can choose to have another Nationality, what would we choose, I chose British (DUHHHHHH). And if we must date another nationality who would we date. With 1D in mind I just said Irish. LOL. Anyways, continued to talk about Celebrity nonsense. Am I using the word 'nonsense' too many times? After eating we went to Flea, a.k.a NEAR CINE, which scared me to hell because of the slashing thing recently! Saw Amanda, my course senior, I think she's so cool btw! After that walked to 313, and the haze cleared up BIG TIME. Wani & Sheera was so happy, I wasn't cis that means school confirm starting! SADFACE. Got some stuff in TYPO which I will talk about in some other time/post. I understand that this post is very boring, I'm just stressed with school and CAs. SO happy when we reached 313, because it was SO HOT OUT, and I'm wearing a pullover/sweatshirt and a beanie! OhMaGawd. Took photos in front of F21, because we are just posh like that LAH SIAL

 Not my fault I decided things were too funny



















At 313, there's this contest where a person must 'ahhhhhhhhhh' for as long as possible so us 3 decided to just challenge within ourselves. I usually do very well in this, but I just kept on laughing and I lost every time! OMG. After that, walked around and trained home. Chatted with Sheera about nonsense things while Wani took the other direction of the train. D:  

FUCKING DREAD GOING TO SCHOOL, AND SEEING MY CLASSMATES WHO ARE SO UNHAPPENING. MISS MY NYP CLASSMATES, SO FUN,BONDED AND HAPPENING. SAD LIFE. Ughhh, seriously, I don't hate the modules even though they are all business related which is boring af, but my classmates, some are ok, but most, OMG. It's hard for me to even describe. But anyways, that's all for now! 

OMG GUYS, before you leave, please watch, support by sharing to your other friends my friend's video, they are absolutely hilarious! 




Go subscribe to them here. Include me in your vids someday please! Can't wait to see you all on Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment