Tuesday 20 August 2013

Underachieved

So I haven't been a very consistent individual recently, and that the last post was a week ago, and I was like I want to update often. Recently, I just haven't had the time to edit the photographs and ON TOP OF THAT, the photos taken are really not that nice, so I really didn't have the feel or want to even photoshop it, cos it still looks ugly. And you know what they say 'If photoshop can't save you, bitch your face is fucked' So I  think we all know where I'm heading to. The plastic surgeon.

This post is gonna be plain, but I'll post a last day of school post or outing with my bad bitches a.k.a. Sheera, Wani & Suvi when I go and meet them this thursday, which can I say, I am overly excited, because I haven't meet them since the last holidays, which was AT LEAST 8 WEEKS AGO. For Suvi it was even longer since she has a lot of school work. I swear to god, I have so much respect for her, like her course had her stay OVERNIGHT IN SCHOOL JUST TO FINISH IT. Like they don't even get to sleep. Imagine if that was my course, I might have died and gone to hell. But, yes, it's either or, or both. If it's the last day of school, I'll try to post it by wednesday.

INTERMISSION

 THIS SWEATER IS BOMB AS FUCK. BUT IT'S SO THICK, I CAN LIKE ONLY WHERE IT DURING COLD TUTORIALS/LECTURES. NOW I JUST HOPE EVERY CLASS WE HAVE IS COLD AS FUCK SO I CAN HAVE AN EXCUSE TO #STEP. BUT HONESTLY, IT'S SO BOMB, THAT I HAVE TO CAPS EVERYTHING.




But, today, woke up at 8/9+, wanted to go to school and get some CA done before going to do filming observation. But in the end, Tasha & Nyra woke up late, and I felt lazy, and just decided to do it tomorrow. So went straight to print out ANOTHER CA submission, and got it printed and so delighted that its over, like 1 less CA to worry about, and that is 50% of the entire module done. And I would also like to thank CHARISSA, My friend/photographer for helping me pass to the lecturer cos I had to rush off with Tasha to do some film observation. And it's quite cool, the place is like a pub and you get to see real life filming soooooo, WOOOP WOOOP. But ended quite late, and in the end I didn't even go for Korean classes. #LeSighPie

That basically summed up today. And to compensate for the lack of photographs, here's a vlog. I'm planning to start making more videos in the future. But WHAT IF ONE DAY, I GET TO  MEET TYLER OAKLEY AND THE YOUTUBERS. OMG I WILL FUCKING FAINT. But, let's just stay on earth and not drift too far to realise shit ain't happening. And also, I'm planning to open an instashop, to sell away all the shirts that I've never/rarely worn at a reasonable price. And it's male apparels, so please look out for it!



FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA

INSTAGRAM: @ItsJustNeon

No comments:

Post a Comment