Thursday 23 January 2014

First.

So, it has a while, a long long long while, and I honestly think this is the longest I've gone with out posting anything here. Which also means, this is the first month which there is gonna be not only BORING ASS CONTENT, but also a few posts. Sigh, which is disappointing, a staggering 22 days has passed, and my blog seemed like another run-of-the-mill dead blog. Does anyone remember, like back in the days, where blogging was everyone's thing, and most of them are blogs of CCA's, and annoying Chinese girls who go on and on about complaining like 'oh I'm so sad, can't find a boyfriend', or like someone but will beat around the bush talking about someone but never ever say who it is. And OMG it's these Chinese girls that will take photos with their friends and go like, 'photo with my dear', or 'with my sis'. Then they'll leave their blogs dead and 'update' their blog. And the things they post, might as well not post. Saying nonsense like 'This blog has been dead for so long, so I'm here updating it, so bored now, doing *blah blah blah'. Jesus, you make blogging sound like a commitment job.

Oh My fucking God, thank goodness that era was long gone and over.

But why did I even go on and on about it? Anyways, back to the topic. Recently, posting an entry just seem so tiring, not because I feel like it's a job commitment, because I do like the entire process of writing my life down, whether or not y'all people are reading, great if you do, you should if you don't. Ever since school started, which is this year, everyday has been too tiring for me. I'm not getting enough sleep, and CAs, projects are just handed to us non-stop. To make things worse, I keep over-stressing myself. I know right, in a few months, I no longer have to bleach my hair, I just have to let the white hair grow out. But talking about stress and stuff, I'll leave it to another post.

_________________________________________________________________________________

With the new year coming in, of course changes has to be made. And honestly, what else to change other than HAIR. I mean right? A new year, with new goals and things we want to achieve, obviously we have to start new. Actually, it's also partly cause it's been months, MONTHS, since I got my hair done, and the roots, those BLACK ROOTS are just having a time of their lives just sitting on top of my head as something just shat there if you are myopic or from far. Furthermore with short hair, black roots look extremely long even if it's just like meh. But in case you can't visualise how it looks in your head, I've visual-ed it for you.


I know, anymore you won't be able to see my blonde already. But I really did love love love this new colour, I mean being blonde is just like a mission in life for me, but more importantly, it was so well done, like to the point I was like tearful when I first saw it(I know right, how vain can a person get). And even when the highlights faded, it was still nice, since the blonde was just on point. And I realised that it was the colour that didn't fade. Or that was what I thought. I realised that even if the blonde dye faded it would still look blonde because the bleached base was blonde to begin with! But the first few days when it was done, the blonde looked so natural I almost can't believe it.

Booked an appointment on Friday, and I had to go to school before that. Knowing that it would be a long day in there before I can get out, and it was a astounding 6 hours, I decided that I should go home and get something like a book to read if I got bored af later. Which is what I did, so my appointment was 1PM, 1 because last time i went at 3 and ended only at 9! And I reached the interchange only at 12:45PM, rushing like a mad russian scientist(Where did that come from?), took bus went home, got the book, and rushed back, got rain on me some more! And when I finally got there, the counter guy told me my stylist wasn't here yet! Ok, hold the hell up, how does that make sense right? And it was actually quite funny, because I was just sitting there and he was telling me to wait, and he was like panicking, don't know what to do. Then after 15 minutes, he told me my stylist isn't coming, come again on Sunday.

......My heart kind of like dropped, because AFTER ALL THAT TROUBLE RUNNING AND RUSHING LIKE A MAD FUCK, I had to go home with nothing. But being in public, face must maintain, so I smiled and say ok, I come again on Sunday. And when Sunday came, I was actually hesitant to even go there on time, cause like once bitten twice shy. In my mind I was thinking 'OMFG, what if I go there and my stylist is not here again then how?! Would look so stupid.' But when I reached, god bless all of us, she was there. PHEW So sat down and told her my vision. Speaking of which is so funny, because now she doesn't even bother giving me the colour book, she just asks me what I want, because giving me also no point, in the end I'll just show her pictures. So this time round after thinking for quite a while, I told her this : 

I want to have the American flag on my head

Which essentially meant blonde base, with red and blue highlights. So after talking talking talking, she just started with the bleaching. This time she only bleached the roots, cause she was telling me, no point bleaching the rest since it's already so light, and also, further bleaching my just end the life of my hair and beyond. But in case your forgot how I looked in blonde, let me refresh your mind.




 Ew, typical fanboy. I know.

Don't you just love the silver tips of the hair? You don't? I DO. I'm not gonna go through how the bleaching process went, because if you've been here long enough, you would have known long long long time ago. If not, please redirect yourself either here and here.

So I said the AMERICAN FLAG, and Amanda being Amanda, being so experimental all the time, which is why I love, told me that she's going to do,red top, and blue tips, what you want to make of that is up to you. But the entire time I couldn't really see what was going on, because they did it so quickly and before I new it, I was in foils. So Amanda did the blue tips first, and ask another guy to do the red, which he did. And after half an hour, or even longer, Amanda came back to check on progress, she was like 'OMG, he didn't fill in the rest'. OMFG, is that previous stylist gonna fuck me up, cause if he does, I am going to kill someone. Because like, if the shit is done, its done, you can't re-bleach it unless you're going for a classy and expensive way to go bald. Then she asked another more reliable guy to do the rest. At that point, my face was like nonchalant and just calm, looking at my phone and reading my book. But in my head, it was oooooof jesus. 

Once they were done washing the dye off, I was kind of in shock, and not in a good way, like 'wtf is this?!' kind of shock. IT WAS SO RED, like you can't even see the blonde. It was just a pool of red coming at you. Mistake it and people think I was the ambassador/mascot for Willow Smith's Fireball Song. On top of that, while washing off the dye, the red bled into the blonde, which means, cotton candy pink hair. At first I was like, OK, backtrack, I need time. BUT the thing is, even though I didn't want this, it looks nice! Like interestingly enough nice. When I reached home, took a closer inspection to count how many colours there were, and my goodness. 6! 

1) Bright red on the roots
2) Hot Pink at the body 
3) Purple at the tips
4) Blue at the back
5) Platinum Blonde as base
6) Cotton Candy Pink

One thing that I forgot to mention was how I really hate it when nearing the Chinese New Year Period, every since goddamn-ed store I go in to, they'll be playing CNY songs, like OMfG, STOP, and sitting in there for 6 hours, can you even imagine. How long can an album be? Which can tell you how many times I had listened the the fucking songs. Why not listen to earpiece music? I CAN'T. Those earcaps given impair me from wearing, unless I want burning ears from the chemical that is. But nowadays when I see it, I kind of start to grow and love it, and now after it washes out a bit and the colour is so pastel-ish and really nice. The first thing I got reminded of when I saw the hair was Baskin Robbin's Cotton Candy Ice cream. I originally wanted to post like when I just got it done and after a month, but by the time I posted this 1 month has already passed wtf. But I'll do another post soon. 

BR's Ice Cream, which everyone knows.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So, after 6 hours, of bleach, dye, wash, cut and treatment, which made my dead, dry, cannot make it har, so soft, nice and manageable. 



























 It's quite loud and shocking isn't it, but I love love love how there is a ombre-ish effect and it's so bright, not like the typical deep red.














Can we please appreciate how my photoshopping skills is getting better. And also my hair in the stripe pullover, having good hair day over there. Still remember the time where I just got it dyed and miss my blonde. But now that it faded a bit, it looks just mmmmmm, yummy. For some reason, this should be very long, but it feels so much shorter than a hair post. But, more photos up soon! Definitely try to hit 6 posts minimum, meaning that I must post several a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment