Saturday 15 February 2014

Save Money with Monny!

No, it is not a typo. So recently I haven't been blogging a decent post, thanks to how busy school is and how there is 3 CA submissions each week and the recent one on marketing is the worst ever! But that aside. There was this app that I downloaded a little over a month and I think everyone should know it, especially if you are a crazy spender! I'm not paid btw, just thought everyone should know this app! 

So do you start of the day with money, and before the sun even sets, you open your wallet, and to your surprise, you ask yourself : 


WHERE DID ALL MY MONEY GO?!

Keep it real, there is always that time where you and your friends are just causally walking and somehow both of y'all will end up talking about how and why money come so quickly, but goes even faster. Admit it. It has happened to me too often of a time. I still remember talking to Nyra about it! 


BUT, there is this great app to help you keep track of your daily expenditures, which helps your control it! 


 Monny! And see how it is rated 4.5 stars? So it's not just me who think it is great, everyone else does! 



Monny is a financial managing app that helps you keep track of your daily expenditure, and at the end of each month give you a tabulation chart of how much you spend that month and also on where! Isn't that awesome?! And one thing that I think is super cute about it is that you are given 'missions' to complete, motivating you to keep track of anything you spend on!

For the 2nd mission, it is to fill up 14 days worth of money! The first mission being to fill 7 days! Apart from the fact that it is so great, it has super easy navigations and cute icons, which makes it even better visually and accessibility wise!

So how do you use monny?



So all you have got to do, is to tap on the plus button at the bottom and it'll flip


And all that's left for you to do, is to type in the amount you've spend, and which category it is under, and save! And then, you're done! 

Also there is the income tab, which allows you to key in your salary or whatever income you have, I guess it offsets your expenditure and minuses it. Didn't try that yet, can someone tell me if it has any effects? 


So I spend $5.50 on Macs this morning, and $3.50 for lunch, so just a few simple taps of a button, than viola! DONE. And 15 days into the month, and I have already spend almost $200! And I think that is after forgetting to input in all of my online shopping expenses! (Thanks ASOS!).

What you see at the end of the day will kind of shock you. Or at least I was shocked, I never thought I spent so much a day, until I saw it in physical numbers! I think ever since I downloaded this app I kind of am more conscious about my spending, like I will think twice before just splurging on things that are unnecessary, a.k.a Starbucks. You have no idea how much money I have invested on that! Whenever I go in, I will just have this urge to buy it! And having it in your school, doesn't help! 

Furthermore, if you go on to the sidebars, you can access certain more functions to better tell you where you are spending your $$ on. The ones with the yellow/orange tab will be usable if you buy it! And the app only costs a little over a dollar! (I'm just too cheap to buy it)




 And here it shows your your total expenses thus far, and gives you an average of how much you have spent overall. Isn't that just great?! Like this is by far one of the most productive app I have ever used! And according to Monny, my monthly expenditure is $178. That is just a tabulation of 1 and a half months, so sadly, it will go up very quickly, very soon.

This app, in a nutshell,

 SUPER USEFUL






Finally got this post done, wanted to share with everyone about this awesome awesome app for a while, and in case you didn't catch it just now, I'm not paid to do this. 


And not that it mattered to anyone, but I just got a new high score for flappy bird, 82. SO HAPPY HAHA! And btw, did the creator of the game really commit suicide for the overwhelming success of the game. If he did, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, and also the stupidest thing to ever do. God, what is the world coming to in this age?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment