Wednesday 12 February 2014

5 Positive Things

While I was stressing over how the impending CAs are due and I haven't really started, I was having an emotional breakdown, with my heart beating and brain just refusing to function. Until I somehow chanced upon an Asiaone article on Belinda Lee and how she records down 5 positive things everyday to be thankful for. I think it's something I should start doing, as when I reflect upon myself, I realise I have so many things to be thankful for, but I often turn to the negative side.

The 5 positive things that happened to me today. 

1. I got a long nice sleep, a rest that I needed

2. I finished my PC way before the deadline

3. My mum got me Macs breakfast

4. My mum understands the stress that I am going through

5. I got a good company of friends that stays back with me


No comments:

Post a Comment