Monday 2 June 2014

In a Week

School really is frying my brains and life out, to the point I'm having Fever now. LOL Fuck my life. But anyway, finally, it is the last week of school, but for some reason, I just can't get excited. Ok, I think the reason is because 6 weeks of school just went by so blatantly, like almost nothing happened, and that I've been doing the same thing every SINGLE DAY. So it's Monday today, and in exactly a week's time,


I'M GOING TO JAPAN



And no, I'm not going by myself, but with the school, I'm not that rich yet. And the greatest thing is that it's not even a course trip, it's just like a trip to have fun and learn about the Japanese culture. THe best thing above all, IT IS FREE-OF-CHARGE. What?! Are you kidding?

First of all, not at all. Second of all, I'm not as excited as I should be. In fact, I'm not excited about it at all. Well, honestly, I have to attribute the un-excitement thanks to the piling CAs, that needs to be submitted the MOMENT school reopens. So I'll be away from the 9th to 17th, which loosely translate that I only have 10 days to finish 2 long ass reports which I dread. 

Who knew being in a Communications course would be so fucking treacherous? But whatever it is, I'll be sure to take a shit load amount of photos, and of course blog about it. And I have a post that I wrote halfway, cause I'm too lazy to get started on editing the photos. Btw, is my grammar sensible? If it isn't forgive me, cause I'm having a FEVER, yet I'm still in school waiting for the dreaded 3 hours Public Relations class. I swear that's the longest 3 hours of the week, every week!

School has really drained all the life form in me, and every day after school, I don't have the mental energy to do anything, but to just lie in bed and marinate myself in there. I feel like I am becoming the person that I never wanted to. I always lived with the line of 'Live a life and not just exist'. But I've lost so much fire in me, I can't help but to just exist, and that no matter what i do, I just can't get myself to that level.

I try to be happy in front of other, but under the loud loud loud facade outside, I have a louder, sadder voice inside that sometimes, is a foolish decision to show, since people take that vulnerability and trample on it. 

I did realise that the recent blog posts that I have don't have much, or any nice photos. (Maybe it's better for you people, less visual scare, right?) I just feel so unmotivated and uninspired, as I have said in recent entries. But don't worry, I'm trying to get it back! Self-esteem issues has been something that I've been dealing with recently, and I'll(maybe) talk about that soon, in later posts to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment